Thursday, October 31, 2013

Birthday Buddy! {Houston Heights Newborn Photography}



I can’t tell you how excited I was for this newborn session.  Not only was this little guy born on my birthday, but this family was my very first client after moving back to Houston early last year.  A mere 4 days after flying in from NY, before I even had a chance to buy a car, I was covering big brother’s adorable 2nd birthday party.  In the fall we did announcements for them expecting a second little one and then here we were in May with his arrival!  And the icing on the cake is this is one of the nicest, most loving families in the world.  Truly a joy in every way :)


While baby brother was feeding, big brother got his turn in the spotlight and was nice enough to show me around.  Such a sweetie! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment